Sunday, July 1, 2012

The First of Many...

Since this is going to be my 4th year teaching Kinder I decided it was time to become a part of the "blogging" world!  I have been "blog researching" to get new ideas and see what others are doing in their classrooms for a while now.  Since it is rude to be a taker and not a giver, it is now time for me to contribute to this awesome online space!  I am new to all of this--so please be forgiving in my learning curve :)

My goal is to blog during the school year at least 1 time a week to show what my kiddos are learning and the tools we are using for their success!  My goal for July is to start getting ready for the next school year and let everyone into my plans and actions of what I am doing! My husband and I are going to Cali this week (we have to get out of this horrible Phoenix heat) but once I get back I am going to head into my classroom a couple times a week and start getting ready!!

I hope you all subscribe to my blog so we can all connect and allow our Kinders (or kiddos) to get the best education possible!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! First follower and first comment!

    Hope we can get into our rooms soon - I am eager to start planning!

    I Do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete